Lab Relocation Services
If it’s valuable to you, it’s valuable to us. We’re proud to be the leading moving partner for the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and university laboratories across the U.S. We offer specialized moving equipment and we’ve developed our own proprietary tools and methods.
Our lab equipment movers make it easy, with a complete end-to-end process for moving everything in your lab. Our lab movers specialize in disassembling, moving, setting up labs, and moving work in progress with the utmost care. We minimize downtime and disruptions with pre-move planning and labeling. Our Project Manager is your single point of contact to reduce time management of the move. We offer:
- Pre-move laboratory preparation (inventory, labeling, room planning, bench top setups)
- Proprietary, anti-static two-ply bubble wrap
- Custom lab equipment packing and supplies by specialized, highly-trained teams
- Secure glassware packing
- Refrigerated/frozen work samples packing
- Air-Ride equipped and climate-controlled trucks
- Post-move laboratory services (unpack, reassemble, install)
- Chemical and clean room relocations
Hospital/Medical Relocation Services
If you are looking for hospital or medical relocation services, we have you covered. We provide new hub equipment move-in/set-up and daily move services for national hospital chains.
Our crews are experienced in safely transporting your high-value medical equipment. We have decades of experience moving CT Scanners, X-Ray machines, MRI machines, incubators, hospital beds and other hospital equipment.
We can assist you with:
- Project management services
- Equipment preparation services
- Inside pick-up and delivery
- First and last mile logistics
- Secured equipment storage
Preparing Your Lab Move
If it matters most to you – it matters most to us. We offer specialized moving equipment and proprietary tools and methods to make your lab move stress-free.
Lab Relocation Case Studies
Thanks for the stellar reaction time and execution of delivering 6,800 PPE equipment to each of our hospitals before noon today. Excellent team effort to all.StaceyMove Type: MedicalMove Date: April 2020
Everything went very smoothly. The freezer held up well. Everyone was courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient. It was a pleasure working with you and your group.LisaMove Type: LabMove Date: June 2020