There’s no doubt 2021 has been another unusual year. As we get ready to welcome 2022, we are reflecting on our experiences by pulling together a list of our top blogs of the year. We hope these posts have been informative and helpful, and if you’ve missed any of our posts, now is a great time to catch up!
1. JK is increasing company driver pay to $100k in 2021!
JK Moving Services has increased over-the-road Class-A CDL earning potential to a guaranteed $100k per year minimum. We offer state-of-the-art equipment and benefits for drivers to be in the top 25 highest paying jobs in the U.S.
2. Before you move, make an accurate budget with these 5 tips
Draft an accurate, realistic moving budget to help you make your most cost-effective move. Here are 5 tips to get you started.
3. How to save time and money on move day: From a real JK mover
Learn how to be the most prepared for your movers on move day, and save that precious time and money, from a real JK Moving Services mover!
4. Before your move, create a comprehensive home inventory
A comprehensive home inventory is one of the most important documents you should prepare before your move. Here’s a step-by-step guide.
5. The office move checklist: Planning an office move 101
Planning an office move can be almost as difficult as the move itself. Read on to learn how to create an office relocation checklist so nothing goes wrong.
6. After you move, these 10 fun activities will help you feel at home
Settling into a new home takes time, and you can only move through the process so fast. Here are some easy, fun activities you can do to help accelerate the transition.
7. 5 ways to manage your stress during a move
Here are 5 tips for managing emotions before, during, and after your move day.
8. Two questions to ask during the next “current state assessment” of your data infrastructure
These two questions should be at the top of your list when it comes to assessing your data infrastructure.
9. Helping older adults move to a new home: Moving options
Moving can be stressful, especially for older adults, so the sooner you talk with the seniors in your life about relocation plans, the better.
10. Moving for millennials: 4 tips to a smooth relocation
When it comes to moving, expectations, and needs for millennials are different from other generations. Here are some tips tailored to millennials designed to make a move as smooth as possible.