JK uses its extensive knowledge of federal moving to keep busy agencies focused on their missions, not mired in the details of office relocation.
Every aspect of our government office relocation services is designed to make the experience on time, on budget, and worry free, from our customized moving plans to our proven processes for packing, transporting, and unpacking.
Our relocation project managers and teams are certified by the International Office Moving Institute (IOMI) and have undergone rigorous training on handling everything from computers and servers to artwork and electronics. And our fully vetted professionals are fully trained to execute complex moves efficiently and successfully.
Moving modular furniture? Our specialized crews will ensure efficient and proper installation.
Worried about the complexities of disconnecting and reconnecting workstations? Our Certified PC Techs will get you back online in your new location, swiftly and effectively.
Comprehensive support for transport, storage, and disposal
JK is equipped for the demands of government office relocation, with:
- Custom packing for computers, servers, data rooms, and electronics
- Stackable, reusable plastic crates for a Boxless Move
- Specialized equipment like our Spider Cranes, which efficiently transport fully loaded filing cabinets—keeping your files safe and secure at all times
For materials that aren’t going to your new location, JK offers 17.5 million cubic feet of government-approved storage space. These warehouses features:
- 24-hour security
- A climate-controlled area
- A fireproof media vault for classified documents, back-up files, and media tape
Our full suite of disposal services include:
- Putting your unwanted office furniture to good use through our network of charitable organizations
- Securely—and responsibly— recycling or destroying your obsolete electronics through our eCycle program
- Shredding documents and disposing of hard drives (including classified information) through our tailored purge and shred programs, with certificates of destruction upon request
Find us on the GSA schedule.