Office Furniture Installation
The COVID-19 Pandemic has significantly impacted the workplace. Let JK’s office furniture installation experts help with your Return to Office (RTO) business plans.
Experts in Office Furniture Installation
Our experienced system furniture Installers are trained in handling Steelcase®, Haworth® (certified) Herman Miller, Kimball®, Knoll®, Teknion and other major manufacturers. We will facilitate all disassembly, transport and reassembly of this furniture for your new facility. We can also assist with space planning and reconfiguration to maximize your space.
As businesses begin planning the transition back to the office, things will be different. Health and safety will be the driving factors for employees’ return to the office. Workstations will no longer have the crowded café feel, rather they will be de-densified to maintain social distancing.
Shifting to larger work-spaces will cut your existing office capacity potentially by half or more. Our Space Planner can assist you with transitioning conference rooms, learning labs, and break-out spaces into dedicated seating areas. From there, JK’s office furniture installers can assist you with:
- Plexiglass partition installation for workstations/cubicles
- Plexiglass dividers installation for benching stations
- Desk/workstation reconfiguration to create a “buffer zone”
- Installation of modular private offices
- Furniture and panel cleaning
- Installation of new or used office furniture fit out
- Conference rooms and teleconferencing set-ups
- Product receiving, storage, delivery and installation services
Our pre-planning service allow us to make sure that your installations are all done within your deadline and budget. Let us help you with your next furniture installation project.