IT Equipment Relocation
Need an IT moving company? Experienced full-time IT movers are here to minimize risk and downtime for your staff.
25% network downtime reduction
20,000+ IT equipment moved annually
Global IT service
At JK we understand your IT infrastructure is the heart to managing your business and in most cases – your most critical asset. During a move, your internal IT Team is most focused on your network infrastructure. Our professional IT technicians can supplement your IT team and move the rest of your IT equipment.
All of our IT technicians are A+ hardware certified and have the expertise to relocate your IT equipment while minimizing risk of damage. Our IT Project Management team will meet with you or your IT team prior to the move to discuss:
- Project timeline and phases
- Move-day timing
- “Hot-truck” priority service
- User preparation/shut down procedures
- Data backup requirements
- IP phones
- Data network cables
- Paperwork and security requirements
- Cable management
- Help-desk services (if needed)
Why JK for your IT relocation needs?
- Are the servers being moved in the rack or dismounted?
- Has the travel path been verified to ensure the items fit in and out of the buildings without tilting the rack?
- How long will it take to power down the servers and related components?
- Are we taking network cables?
- Do you have VOIP phones or regular LAN line phones?
- For computers and monitors, JK utilizes the Comp-U-Wrap® system
- Computers are wrapped in anti-static sleeves with two-ply bubble wrap for maximum cushioning and protection
- Computers and other electronics are then placed in padded bins and rolled onto the trucks.
- This system provides the most efficient and cost-effective method to protect your valuable assets.
- Over 20,000 IT disconnect/reconnects annually
- Project Managers have 20+ years of experience
- Full time, drug tested and background tested crews
- Specialized in moving high value electronic equipment
- Secure IT equipment receiving, storage and delivery
- Global network of IT professionals
- Continuous employee training and equipment investment