Seeking a museum moving company who understands the highly specialized needs and concerns of your world? Consider JK’s professional, proven museum and fine arts movers.
We’ve transported priceless works of art, ancient Egyptian artifacts, even pieces of the Berlin Wall, and are ready to put our experience to work for your museum or exhibition relocation.
As an experienced museum and fine art mover, we’re skilled in disassembling, reassembling, and installing modular systems, shelving, and display cases. And we’ve developed a specialized room-by-room planning and labeling system for detailed exhibits.
Meticulous protection at every step
JK recognizes that a museum’s move can be difficult. We treat your often irreplaceable fine art, rare books, antiques, and artifacts are often irreplaceable and treats them accordingly with:
- Full-time, IOMI® certified moving teams trained in customized methods for packing, crating, and unpacking
- Museum curator to manage the relocation of your collections of artwork and artifacts
- Specially designed carts for high-value items
- Exhibit room-by-room labeling system
- Climate-controlled vans
- Air ride equipped trucks designed to reduce shock for sensitive items
For items to be stored, we offer more than 17.5 million cubic feet of secure warehouse storage, with a climate-controlled area and 24-hour security.