Stress-free industrial moving, according to plan. From the initial equipment moving strategy to final placement, every aspect of our industrial moving is fine-tuned for flawless execution and minimal disruption and downtime.
The biggest challenge businesses face during an industrial move is fluid access to inventory and equipment while minimizing manufacturing downtime. As an industrial mover, JK delivers a smooth relocation experience for industries:
With an extensive track record of successful industrial moves, we know how to transport sensitive equipment, fixtures, and technology. In addition, we use professional pack and prep teams and custom crating for high-value items. We safeguard our customers’ assets with:
- Rigging for especially large or heavy articles
- Vehicles with climate control and backup generators
- A complete end-to-end relocation plan and timeline
- Meticulous labeling, tracking, and space planning
- Specialized equipment that supports efficient asset relocation
- Contingency plans that ensure on-time, on-budget delivery
- Disassembly and reassembly of racking systems
Industrial moving case study
To show our expertise, we conducted an industrial relocation project for a major greeting card company. The move required relocating a 700,000 square foot industrial warehouse., including spray booths, printing presses, shrink wrap machines, 500 metal shelving units, an on-site Starbucks restaurant — along with their 300 employees.
Need specialized techniques for a unique relocation situation? Look to JK. We draw upon deep technical knowledge and a commitment to customer satisfaction to ensure a seamless, stress-free industrial move.