Your IT and data systems are the backbone of your organization. JK expertly manages their transport during a commercial move, from individual computers to software labs and data rooms.
You can’t afford damage or disruption. We treat your valuable equipment as if it was our own, with crews certified by the International Office Moving Institute and specially-trained computer equipment moving and technical teams who know how to safely and efficiently pack and transport the full range of technology assets, including:
- Servers, server racks, and components
- Docking stations
- Printers and fax machines
- Clean room equipment
Every moment of delay or disorganization during an office relocation can equal frustration and lost productivity. We optimize the process, from initial planning through post-move clean-up, through:
- Disconnection and reconnection by Certified PC Techs
- Custom packing and crating, with anti-static, two-ply Comp-U-Wrap for computers
- Move training, tutorials, and tips for employees
- Meticulous labeling and inventoried lists
- Climate-controlled vans and special trucks designed for sensitive items
Need commercial storage? We maintain more than 17.5 million cubic feet of secure warehouse space complete with 24-hour security and climate controlled areas. For any equipment you choose not to keep, we’ll remove, dispose of, and recycle it (when possible) in a responsible and secure manner.