You need a moving expert.
If you’re just looking for a guy and a truck, save yourself the heartache and move yourself. But if you truly want a worry-free move, turn to a professional; a full-service global relocation partner that can manage every detail of your move from start to finish. Here’s how we do it.
Peace of mind. As trained professionals, we know exactly how to pack, load, and move items to protect your property and your assets.
A plan in place. When you know what’s going to happen, you feel more in control. JK creates a plan with schedules and milestones so you won't be kept waiting.
The right equipment and facilities. There's a lot riding on our moving trucks so we care for our fleet to ensure dependability. And our storage facilities are meticulously maintained - we invite you to tour them and see for yourself.
The right people. Our career professionals know that the company's success depends on the success of their work. About our staff:
- Our workforce is comprised of drug-tested, background-cleared, fully-trained professionals.
- Employees are evaluated quarterly on their performance and complete thorough re-training at least once a year.
- Our employee profit sharing plan ensures each staff member is rewarded for our shared success.
- Our Quality Control Program inspires and rewards employees for providing superior service.
- Our Safety Incentive Program motivates and rewards our staff for keeping an A+ safety record.
Your Moving Team
The right people in the right place at the right time
When you choose JK for your residential, commercial, or international move, you’ll have a fully trained team of career professionals working together to make sure that everything gets from point A to point B safely, smoothly, on time, and on budget:
- Before the move, an experienced move consultant will review your space, walk you through the process, provide you with an accurate estimate, and answer questions.
- Once you become a JK client, your dedicated move coordinator will create a plan with schedules and milestones, and keep you informed at every step.
- Your move manager or project supervisor oversees your move on move day, ensuring that everything is safely packed, loaded, and moved. For residential moves, the move manager also drives the truck.
- Moving specialists will prep critical areas and take care of the packing, loading, and moving.
- Our drivers receive extra training and special certifications for operating commercial vehicles, and they’re supported by maintenance staff who care for our fleet in-house to ensure dependability.
In our secure storage facilities, our warehouse specialists will be working tirelessly to provide white glove treatment for your items.
Our quality control, safety incentives, and employee profit sharing program, along with our shared company values, further incentivize employees to deliver the highest quality moving experience possible.