Stress-free, according to plan. From initial strategy to final placement, every aspect of our industrial moving is fine-tuned for flawless execution and minimal disruption and downtime.
Understanding what matters most to you, JK rises to the challenge of industrial moving, delivering a smooth relocation experience for factories, warehouses, and laboratories with expensive equipment and complex operations.
With an extensive track record of successful industrial moves, we know how to transport sensitive equipment, fixtures, and technology.
We use professional pack and prep teams and custom crating for high-value items, safeguarding our industrial customers’ assets with:
- Rigging for especially large or heavy articles
- Vehicles with climate control and backup generators
- A complete end-to-end relocation plan and timeline
- Meticulous labeling, tracking and space planning
- Specialized equipment that supports efficient asset relocation
- Contingency plans that ensure on-time, on-budget delivery
We are proud of the successful relocation project we conducted for a major greeting card company. The move required relocating a 700,000 square foot industrial warehouse, including spray booths, printing presses, shrink wrap machines, 500 metal shelving units, an on-site Starbucks restaurant — and their 300 employees.
Need specialized techniques for a unique relocation situation? Look to JK. We draw upon a deep technical knowledge and a commitment to customer satisfaction to ensure a seamless, stress-free industrial move.