JK rises to the challenge of industrial moving, delivering a smooth relocation experience for factories, warehouses, and laboratories with expensive equipment and complex operations.
Thanks to our extensive track record with industrial moving customers, JK knows how to transport sensitive equipment, fixtures, and technology. We use professional pack and prep teams and custom crating for high-value items. And we safeguard our industrial customers’ assets with:
- White-glove server and technology disconnect/reconnect services
- Rigging for especially large or heavy articles
- Vehicles with climate control and backup generators
Need specialized techniques for a unique relocation situation? JK makes it happen, drawing upon our resourcefulness, deep technical knowledge, and commitment to customer satisfaction as industrial movers.
In one of our relocation projects, we relocated a 700,000 sq. ft. industrial warehouse and 300 employees for a major greeting card company. The relocation included spray booths, printing presses, shrink wrap machines, Starbucks restaurant, 500 metal shelving units and more.
Peace of mind, according to plan
From initial strategy to final placement, every aspect of our industrial moving is fine-tuned for flawless execution and minimal disruption and downtime, including:
- A complete end-to-end relocation plan and timeline
- Meticulous labeling, tracking, and space planning
- Specialized equipment that supports efficient asset relocation
- Contingency plans that ensure on-time, on-budget delivery