If you want to make a career move to an growing, dynamic organization, then you have come to the right place.
We are looking for people who understand that the success of our company depends on every move we make. We believe that our growth and success is a result of the commitment and talent of our people — from entry-level to senior management positions.
Our professional work environment provides:
- Friendly working relationships
- Strategic partnerships
- Challenging opportunities
- Career paths that help you achieve personal satisfaction and professional success
- Growth opportunities
- Company-paid training
- Full- and part-time work schedules
- Seasonal employment opportunities
- College internship programs
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
Our benefit package includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage for Employees and Family Members
- Company-Paid Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Account with Company-Funded Safe Harbor Contribution
- Company-Funded Profit Share Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Vacation and Sick/Personal Leave
- Referral Bonuses
- Service Awards and Recognition
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Assistance
- Discounts with merchants, like gym memberships, car insurance, and computers
JK actively seeks administrative, sales/marketing, operations, technical, and customer service team members.
JK Moving Services and its affiliates (“the Company”) are equal opportunity employers. Applications for employment are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, age, creed, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. JK Moving Services uses the E-Verify system to confirm identity and work authorization. Click here for more information on E-Verify.