JK has been entrusted to store priceless pieces of art, rare ancient Egyptian artifacts, and even pieces of the Berlin Wall. Why? We have the experience and the knowledge to move even the most irreplaceable of objects. It’s no wonder our claims rates are among the lowest in the industry, year after year.
What we move.
- Fine art collections
- Rare book collections
Museums and library moving services.
- Expert coordination with full-time, experienced move teams
- 9-time IOMI certified moving crews
- Room by room planning for detailed exhibits; organized easy-to-understand labeling system to maximize efficiency
- Meticulous preparation and protection of critical areas
- Special packing and customized crating services
- Specially designed carts to limit handling of high-value items
- Special trucks designed for sensitive items; climate controlled vans
- GPS enabled fleet for easy tracking, wherever you are, whenever you want
- Unpacking and uncrating
- Portable storage options (JK Valet), a highly affordable and convenient alternative to self-storage
- Modular systems, shelving and display cases disassemble, reassemble, and installation
- 400,000 square feet of secure warehouse storage space with 24-hour security and a climate controlled area.