Your entire organization depends on your IT and data systems, so we go out of our way to protect it and move it in a safe and timely fashion.
Our highly trained technical crews are IOMI certified, and have learned exactly how to safely and efficiently pack, load and move high value electronics, servers, and data rooms, freeing up your IT staff to focus on getting everyone connected at your new space.
What we move.
- Computer servers
- Racks and components
- Printers and fax machines
- Data rooms
- Software labs
- Clean room equipment
- Work station CPUs
Electronics, servers, and data room moving services.
- Coordination for your entire move by trained technical professionals
- 9-time IOMI certified moving crews
- Electronic disconnect and reconnect (EDR) by trained tech teams
- Compuwrap system: anti-static, two-ply bubble wrap for computers for maximum cushioning
- Rolling carts to limit handling of high-value electronics
- Meticulous labeling, and inventoried lists
- Custom packing and crating
- Special trucks designed for sensitive items; climate controlled vans
- Unpacking and uncrating
- Post move services
- Packing seminar -- move training, tutorials and tips for employees
- Old electronics removal, disposal, and recycling where possible; compliant with your policies and those set by the government
- Storage with 24-hour security and climate controlled areas
- Secure document, records storage, and media and back-up tape storage; shreddingand destruction services in compliance with your needs and government regulations
More than $200,000,000 in high-value electronics move: ZERO claims.